Air-Cooled Variable Speed Screw – 30KAV
Nominal Cooling capacity 493-1.079 kW.
- The 30KAV Aquaforce Vision Chiller with Greenspeed intelligence is one of a new generation of air-cooled liquid chillers developed by Carrier to deliver high performance and optimal energy consumption in demanding industrial and commercial applications.
- Its combination of outstanding energy efficiency, intelligent controls, connectivity and real-time data access give end users the tools to proactively manage their buildings for optimum occupant comfort and energy efficiency.
- The combination of variable speed drives with screw compressors provides exceptional energy efficiency with the inherent stability and wide operating range of positive displacement compression.
- The chiller’s wide operating range means the 30KAV can operate in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 55°C. This is not generally available with variable speed centrifugal compressors.
- The chiller range has applications in both new and retrofit projects, and is available with options for free-cooling, partial and full heat recovery and low temperature brine cooling, further extending its efficiency and range of application.
- The 30KAV units are designed to exceed European Ecodesign directive requirements in terms of energy efficiency, versatility and operating sound levels. This result is achieved through the optimized combination of bet technologies that include:
- 2nd Generation of high-efficiency variable-speed twin screw rotary compressors with build in volume index control (Vi) valve for optimal full and part load performance and Integrated Resonator Array (IRA) for low sound operation.
- 6th Generation of Carrier Flying Bird fans with AC or EC motor depending on options.
- Carier flooded shell and tube evaporator with new copper tubes for low pressure drops.
- 3rd Generation of “W” profile Carrier Novation microchannel heat exchangers with optional Enviro-Shield coatings.
- Carrier Touch Pilot® control with color touch-screen interface that includes 10 languages and new smart energy monitoring function.