- Options & Accessories
The main features of this product range are:
- Energy savings
The 61AF range is certified to the Eurovent energy efficiency class A with a coefficient of performance (COP) of over 4.
This complies with the COP required by the Ecolabel certification.
The high-temperature AquaSnap heat pumps incorporate an optional hydraulic module with a variable speed pump.
- Easy integration
The low noise levels of the 61AF heat pump and its very compact chassis reduce the noise disturbance from the unit.
- Application flexibility
The operating range allows outside temperatures down to
-20°C and leaving water temperatures up to 65°C for domestic hot water applications.
-Intelligent unit control permits unit operation in extreme conditions, minimising unit shut-down times.
-Hot water production at 65°C is available continuously.
Carrier quality is your guarantee for the safety and durability
of the installation.
The AquaSnap high-temperature heat pumps incorporate the latest technological features:
- scroll compressors with vapour injection
- low-noise fans made of a composite material
- auto-adaptative microprocessor control
- electronic expansion valve
- variable speed.
The AquaSnap high-temperature heat pumps can be
equipped with a hydraulic module that is integrated into the
heat pump chassis, limiting the installation to
straight-forward operations like the wiring and the
connection of the hot water supply and return piping.
- Corrosion protection, traditional coils
- Unit with ductable fans
- Low noise level
- Very low noise level
- Soft Starter
- Water Exchanger frost protection
- Master/slave operation
- LP VSD single-pump
- J-Bus gateway
- Lon gateway
- Bacnet over IP
- Compliance with Russian regulations
- Condenser screw connection sleeves kit
- Welded condenser water connection kit
- Set point adjustment by 4-20mA signal
- 00PPG000488000- Heating System Manager type A: controls one heat emitter type with an auxiliary electric heater or boiler
- 00PPG000488100- Heating System Manager type B: controls two heat emitter types (or independent zones) and domestic hot water production with an auxiliary electric heater or boiler
- 00PPG000488200- Heating System Manager type C: controls two heat emitter types (or independent zones) and domestic hot water production with a district heating system as auxiliary source