The largest Carrier Joint Venture HVAC Distribution Company outside USA.
AHI Carrier is a Joint Venture formed in December 2008 between Carrier Corporation, a United Technologies company and Airconditioning & Heating International (AHI) – A Carrier distributor in Russia, CIS & Central East Africa since 1997 (27 Countries). Since the creation of AHI Carrier JV, more countries have been added to its distribution network to include Central & South Eastern Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and parts of Middle East (69 Countries).
AHI Carrier’s “Residential & Light Commercial” unit distributes “Toshiba” brands of Home Comfort Products, Light Commercial & VRF systems through an extensive dealer network.
AHI Carrier has established itself in developing and providing comprehensive and efficient Building System Solutions right from standard commercial projects like Shopping malls, Office complex, Hotels to specialised applications like Airports, Hospitals, Data Centres, etc.
In 1902, Willis Carrier solved one of mankind’s most elusive challenges by controlling the indoor environment through modern air conditioning. His invention enabled countless industries, promoting global productivity, health and personal comfort.
Built on Willis invention of modern air conditioning, Carrier is the world leader in heating and air-conditioning solutions. Who constantly builds on our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. Carrier delivers global solutions across a broad range of applications in heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and beyond.
Today, Carrier innovations are found across the globe and in virtually every facet of daily life. We create comfortable and productive environments, regardless of the climate. We safeguard the global food supply by preserving the quality and freshness of food and beverages. We ensure health and well-being by enabling the proper transport and delivery of vital medical supplies under exacting conditions. We provide solutions, services and education to lead the green building movement.
Carrier forms part of a global technology corporation known as United Technologies Corporation (UTC). This has a long history establishing innovation in aerospace, aviation, helicopter design, climate control, and elevator design as well as hydrogen fuel cells.
Call Carrier today to invest in high-quality air conditioning and heating products to best suite your facility.
From the very beginning, Carrier has been a natural leader. Not simply for the fact that we created an entirely new and innovative product, but because as we did so, we set the standard in environmental responsibility. Since 1994, we have led the industry in the phase-out of ozone-depleting refrigerants while introducing many of the world’s most energy-efficient heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Preservation of the environment and protecting our world’s finite natural resources is a central tenet of our business. We recognize the vital importance of maintaining a responsible balance between the comfort we create today and the world we live in tomorrow.
Our comprehensive environment, health and safety program has been in effect for more than 20 years. That is why we have been able to achieve milestones like reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 35 percent and water usage by 27 percent on an absolute basis from 2006 to 2011. Never resting on our accomplishments, we have three factories certified by the U.S. Green Building Council® under the LEED® rating system.
In 1988 we were among the first to set energy reduction goals for all our factories. This led to the first company-wide global environmental, health and safety goals in 1997. Therefore in 2006 we have reduced our greenhouse gas discharges by a total of 33 percent.
Carrier’s environment commitment extends beyond our walls to our communities and the marketplace.
Visit wwww.naturalleader.com for more information
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
At Carrier, our mission is to be the first choice for heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions worldwide. We work every day to make the world a better place to live, work and play. Our employees, products and services create comfortable, productive and healthy environments, regardless of climate, and ensure the global food supply is transported and preserved for safe consumption.
Our culture is rooted in the core values of UTC Building & Industrial Systems. These values are the pillars of our business. They define who we are and guide every decision we make.
- Quality is the common denominator of all we do.
- We are committed to Service Excellence and the Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) operating system.
- Our customers have a choice, and how we perform determines whether they choose us.
- We strive for continuous growth to reinforce our leadership position.
- We achieve world-class financial performance.
- We continuously improve the productivity of our assets, resources and everything we do.
- Successful businesses improve the human condition.
- We act with integrity and maintain the highest ethical standards.
- We are environmentally responsible and drive to sustainability.
- We care for the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- We actively support the communities in which we do business.
- We are a company of ideas, committed to research and development.
- Our heritage inspires us to reach the next innovative, powerful and marketable idea.
- We continuously invest in new products, technologies and intelligent systems
- We listen to our customers and respond to their needs.
- We make it easy to do business with us.
- We are committed to excellence in customer satisfaction.
- We listen to our employees and treat each other with respect.
- We are committed to employee and management development.
- We support and pursue lifelong learning to expand our knowledge and capabilities.
- We value diversity in individuals and cultures, and seek and share ideas openly.
Whether it’s reducing our greenhouse gas impact, leading the phase-out of ozone-depleting refrigerants, or introducing many of the world’s most energy-efficient building solutions, at Carrier, we incorporate sustainability into all that we do. To us, it’s only natural.
The word “improve” represents Carrier’s belief in continuous improvement of our products and services, our customers’ experience and our environmental impact. We aim to improve people’s lives through indoor environmental control, preservation of food supplies around the world and the search for solutions that minimize our impact on the natural environment.